For a big horsepower offshore engine that is going to get you there and back quickly and safely, the Yamaha F300 outboard represents the pinnacle in Yamaha’s motors latest generation V6 outboard range. This engine is not only powerful, but lightweight, due to its innovative plasma-fused sleeveless cylinders, which not only reduces weight but provides an increased engine capacity for improved power and performance. This engine also comes with Yamaha’s top-end technologies including a ‘drive-by-wire’ electronic throttle for smooth and precise control.
- Engine Type24 Valve DOHC with VCT Direct Action 60° - V6
- Bore x Stroke (mm)96 x 96
- Fuel Tank Capacity (l)
- Displacement (cc)4169.0
- Recommended Maximum RPM: 5000-6000
- Fuel Management: EFI
- Ignition: TCI
- OEDA Emission Rating: 3
- Lubrication System: Wet-sump
- Alternator Output: 12V-70A with Rectifier Regulator
- Gear Ratio: 1.75 : 1 (Counter Rotating Prop Available)
- Starter System: Electric
- Operation Method: Drive by wire remote control
- Trim and Tilt Method: Power Trim & Tilt
- Digital Gauges: Optional
- Command Link Gauges: Optional
- Transom Height (mm [inch]) X: 643 [25.3] | U: 770 [30.3]
- Dry Weight (kg) X: 253 | U: 259
Need Finance? Apply now! Just click the YMF logo.
Order yours today at Sunshine Coast Yamaha.